In 1923, Robert Woodruff, the new President of The Coca-Cola Company, established the Export Department, later the Foreign Department in 1926, then The Coca-Cola-Export Corporation in 1930, to "take charge of increased activities in foreign markets." This 1960s lucite paperweight symbolized the world wide presence of Coca-Cola on four continents by encasing six bottle caps from Iran, Ethiopia, Japan, Germany, Turkey and Argentina.